The site is within walking distance of a well stocked village shop and The Snitterfield Arms (www.thesnittarms.co.uk), that offers a warm welcome and hearty good food. Also within two miles of the park there are three excellent golf courses, The Welcombe, The Stratford Park and Stratford Oaks and also Arden fishing lakes.
The Farm (www.thefarmstratford.com) is 400 metres along the lane and offers a collective of artisan food producers, a whole food café, farm shop, wine bar and delicatessen. There is also a family fun area and animals to view. Dogs are also welcome.
Other nearby attractions and activities include:
- Stratford-upon-Avon (town; Shakespeare’s birthplace, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, butterfly farm, museums, boat tours on the Avon): 10 minutes by car
- Charlecote Park: 10 minutes
- Warwick (town; Warwick Castle [jousts and haunted dungeons], gardens, museums, Lord Leycester Hospital): 10 minutes
- Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden: 15 minutes
- Ragley Hall, Park and Gardens: 15 minutes
- Coughton Court: 15 minutes
- Leamington Spa (town; Royal Pump Rooms, Jephson Gardens, art gallery, museums): 15 minutes
- Midlands Air Museum: 20 minutes
-Birmingham: 40 minutes
We are also on the famous Monarchs Way, so if you are feeling that a nice walk is in order, a slow stroll into Stratford will take approx 1 hour. Shorter walking routes into Stratford are an option if you 'forget' your walking boots.